What information do we collect? How will we use it?
- When you sign up for our newsletters, we need to know your e-mail address. This allows us to send the information you requested. After signing up, you will be transferred to a separate page asking for your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and birth date. We gather this information only to get a better understanding of who you are and better serve you. We may use your name in order to personalize communications we have with you.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about special promotions, events and products updates, services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to list each newsletter you are signed up for and the appropriate e-mail address
- We do not sell your personal information to others.
- Our site’s registration, order and survey forms require users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), financial information (like their bank account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the these forms are used to ship purchases, information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. We do not store credit card numbers or financial information of any kind on our website.
- Passes no significant information about the user to the Internet or to CoffeeShopofHorrors.com
- Is not analyzed to yield any information.
We use “cookies” for the following interaction with our Web sites:
Navigation and Personalization: Some actions that a user may take in CoffeeShopofHorrors.com, particularly during ordering products, may cause us to take the user through a series of steps that can be entered from a variety of locations.
This site contains links to other sites. Coffee Shop of Horrors is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Security of Information Collected
The customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Coffee Shop of Horrors maintains personal information gathered online in a secure environment protected from unauthorized third party access, alteration, or misuse. Information collected from online visitors is stored on database and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of Coffee Shop of Horrors. Coffee Shop of Horrors also uses technologies and processes such as encryption, access control procedures and network firewalls to protect such servers. User accounts and related information are password protected using industry-standard, commercially reasonable methods.
Coffee Shop of Horrors makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect such information and to limit its use and disclosure of such information as described herein, but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child’s request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent’s permission before sharing personal information online.
Any questions regarding the information we collect from children or our parental consent policy should be directed to:
Coffee Shop of Horrors
17711 9th St
Montverde, FL 34756
We are committed to protecting your privacy. If you do not want to receive any announcements or special offers from us, send us an email to email@example.com or call us at (321) 244-8668. Remember to list each of the e-mail accounts you have given us and what newsletters you have signed for.